× Home Trail Rides Hikes Mustang Trips
Horse Drives
Day Rides
Custom Hikes
Private Pack Trips
Packing School
Base Camps
Spot Trips
Find Us
General Info
WILDERNESS PERMITS for our guests are issued from our commercial quota, NOT from the general public quota.


WILDERNESS PERMITS: All wilderness permits for our guests are provided through the Pack Station commercial quota allocation. These wilderness permits are not issued from the general public quota. If you are riding or hiking with us, the permit will be issued from our commercial quota.
Gift Certificates

Reservation Policies     Meal Guide

You can make reservations by going to our online booking service at FareHarbor with a credit card OR fill out a reservation form from the list below and send us a check to confirm. If you use the FareHarbor booking site you will pay about 8% extra for the booking fee.

You can also call our office and reserve your trip with a credit card. There will be a 2% convenience fee.

Mustang Trips, Horse Drives, Packing Schools and Open Trail Rides

Dunnage Packs or Cache Trip Reservations

Spot Trip Reservations

Base Camp Reservations

Hiking with Pack Stock Reservations

Complete form and send a 20% non-refundable deposit to hold reservations.

Please PRINT, SIGN and RETURN the Release of Liability form and meals preference questionaire with your payment.

Full payment due thirty days prior to starting date and is non-refundable.

Cancellation and refund policy:
Deposit and final payments within 30 days of starting date are non-refundable.

Refund of payment(except deposit) will be returned only if you fill spot on trip.

No transfer of deposit or trip fee to following year for cancellations.

We advise guests to purchase cancellation and trip travel insurance if you don't want to assume risk of losing payment due to illness or family emergency. One option is found here.

All rates (except Horse Drives and Mustang/Benton Trips) are subject to a 3% outfitter-guide fee, an 8% fee to cover regulatory changes, a $5 wilderness permit fee, and a $15 permit monitoring fee.

Horse Drive rates are subject to a 3% outfitter-guide fee and an 8% fee to cover regulatory changes.

Mustang/Benton Trip rates are subject to a 3% USFS Fee.

Please note that trips traveling in the Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks are subject to an additional 3% fee for park use.

Riders over 200 pounds or who are very heavy for their height need to be approved by the pack station before they may sign up for a trip.
Riders cannot weigh over 240 pounds.

Minimum age is 6 years old.

All Children 13 years of age or younger MUST wear a riding helmet.

The pack station needs to approve all people who have physical characteristics and disabilities that may pose a safety risk for the participant.

Call us TODAY at 760-872-8331 for a quick response to your questions.
You can email us, also.

officialbar.jpg - 8505 Bytes

Rock Creek Pack Station, Inc operates under permit on the Inyo National Forest.
All Trail Rides and Packing Schools are subject to an 8% regulatory reservation fee, plus 2% USFS fee.
Horse Drives are are subject to an 8% regulatory reservation fee, plus 3% USFS fee.
Mustang Trips are are subject to a 3% USFS fee.
Trips traveling in the Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks are subject to an additional 3% park use fee.

NOTICE: In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDAs TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information is also available in languages other than English.

To file a complaint alleging discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027 , found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html , or at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provided in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (a) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (b) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (c) email:program.intake@usda.gov.

USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.

Last Updated:June 8, 2024
Copyright © 2005-2024 Rock Creek Pack Station - All Rights Reserved