BENTON HOT SPRINGS AND MUSTANG TRAIL RIDES
We welcome guests to bring their own horses and mules.
Here are the answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
|For Private Horses…
What do I bring?
- Water bucket
- Some of animals own hay to mix with the grass/alfalfa provided by pack station
- Small plastic bucket to water horse on trail (we pack water)
Where can I stay the last night?
- Boarding available in Bishop.
What does the pack station provide?
- Individual pipe corral at Benton and at the camp at Pizona
- Veterinarian accompanies trip
- We provide hay, grain and water
Call us TODAY at 760-872-8331 for a quick reponse to your questions.
You can email us, also.
Rock Creek Pack Station provides all of its trips as a permitee of the Inyo National Forest.
All Trail Rides and Packing Schools are subject to an 8% regulatory reservation fee, plus 2% USFS fee.
NOTICE: In accordance with federal law and U.S. Dept of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from
discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs)
To file a complaint of discrimination: write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Avenue SW, Washington D.C. 20250-9410 or call 202-720-5964.
USDA is an equal opportunity employer.
Last Updated: May 13, 2013
Copyright © 2005-2013 Rock Creek Pack Station - All Rights Reserved